- This event has passed.
Charity Knit-Together Event
February 26 @ 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Our next charity knit-together will be at No Label Brewery in old Katy on Sunday 26 February from Noon to 3 PM.
No Label Brewing
5351 1st St, Katy, TX 77493
26 February 2023
Noon – 3 PM
It is winter, so same rules as last time apply. If it is less than 55 degrees or raining; we will cancel. If it is above 55 degrees and not raining, we will be there; dress for the weather.
Is this your first-time coming out to a Knit-together? Wondering how you will find us and if you will know anyone?
Here are some answers…
- Sarah and Marie usually arrive about 10-15 minutes prior.
- You will find us by the big Teal suitcase full of charity yarn. (we are usually the only people in the brewery with a suitcase)
- We welcome knitters who are new to KANG, or have not attended a Knit-together before.
- We are all a little shy and socially awkward in our own way, but you will find that conversation comes easy when we talk about our knitting projects.
- You can come out to drop off completed work and pick up more yarn, only
- You can drop off your completed work and sit and knit (or crochet, or needle point, or weave) with us for a bit
- You don’t need to finish your project in 3 hours. Take it home, finish it, and show up at our next Knit-Together to drop it off
What to bring?
- Your tools (needles, hooks, markers, hoops, looms, etc).
- (optional) a chair. Some folks don’t like sitting at the picnic tables.
- (optional) a pattern. We have a few patterns printed, but feel free to work whatever pattern you like.
What to make:
- Peyton hearts
- Warm-up America squares
- stuffed toys
- sweaters (especially baby and child, which are much faster to make)
Questions: email us knitatnightguildcharity@