HOW DO I JOIN KANG?
Annual membership to the Knit At Night Guild runs from August through July and costs $25 by check or $27 by credit card.
There are several ways to join:
- In-Person: Attend a meeting, fill out the membership application form and submit it with cash or check to a KANG officer.
- By Mail: Download a membership application form and mail it with a check for dues.
- Online: Sign up online and pay with Paypal.
CAN I ATTEND A MEETING IF I AM NOT A MEMBER?
Yes! Our meetings are open to the public. You may attend up to three meetings before membership is required.
I DON'T KNIT. CAN I STILL COME?
Yes! We welcome all crocheters, spinners, weavers, and fiber artists of any skill level.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT A MEETING?
- Program: Each meeting has a unique theme. Usually, an instructor will lead the group in learning a new technique, stitch, or pattern. Sometimes there are lectures or round-table discussions on various fiber related topics. Check the Calendar page for upcoming program information.
- Show & Share: Everyone can bring in projects (finished or in-progress) and show them to the group
- Guild business: The chapter president will keep you updated on what's new
- Door prizes: Paid members will sign-in and receive a door prize ticket for a chance to win a fun, fibery prize.
CAN I VISIT ANOTHER CHAPTER?
Yes! We have five locations across the Houston area. Members may attend any or all of them.