- Gift should be Knit or Crochet related/themed
- Max value ~$20
This month’s program will be led by SoCK member, Jayne, who will present on “Felting“
There will be some swatches made to show-off the pattern charts. Handouts will be provided at the meeting!
Materials to Bring:
- 100% wool yarn (recommended: Lion Brain Alpine Wool in “Olive”, “Chili”, “Cinnamon”, and “Nature’s Brown”)
- size 10 needles
- laptop/tablet/device to connect to Zoom (without audio) as Jayne will be presenting remotely
Where: HYBRID Meeting
- For those comfortable and wanting to meet in-person, the meeting will be held in the Richard and Meg Weekly Community Center
- For those wishing to stay on Zoom, the meeting also will be hosted virtually
- If you need an invite, please email email@example.com
Join us on Zoom or in-person as we finish up past projects for September’s meeting!
Bring your donate items and also bring something for Show and Share. We will continue the discussion on Programs for this year!
Join us as we continue our shawls Ravelry: Blue Jean Saturday pattern by O/C Knitiot – Deby Lake and Ravelry: Siren Song pattern by Louise Zass-Bangham for the knitters. Ravelry: Made for Me Sweetheart Wrap pattern by See Love Share for the crocheters. Also, don’t forget to bring your baby pattern.
Calling all Chix members. We must discuss the future of the CHIX chapter. Hope to see you at the next meeting. Let’s see what’s on the needles and off. Let’s show and share.